HSF Scholar Benefits
As an HSF Scholar, you will have access to HSF’s invaluable Scholar Support Services and be eligible to receive a scholarship, depending on available funds.
- Every year, HSF selects ~10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students
Scholars are selected based on merit. Award amounts range from $500 - $5,000, based on relative need.
Must be of Hispanic heritage
U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2022-2023 academic year
Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
This annual scholarship is for students who have experienced personal challenges that may not have allowed them to perform well academically, but who still have the drive to succeed . With no GPA requirement, students are encouraged to apply as this scholarship is meant to be inclusive.
This scholarship is rewarded each spring to a graduating senior who has been involved in Artistic Civic Theater and has shared their passion for arts in our community by volunteering at ACT and the ACT2 Children's Theatre. The deadline to submit this application is Monday, April 17th at 5:00 p.m.
Applications can be submitted in one of three ways
1. In person at Artistic Civic Theater (907 Gaston Street Dalton, GA 30722)
2. Applications can be mailed to the address provided on the applications
3. Applications can be filled out and submitted online at the link above